Airmo Tool Maintenance Service Packages
Service Packages are available for Airmo TestMaster® Hydrostatic Pressure Test Tools and ExpanTek® Tube Expansion Tools.
Key benefits for servicing your tools with Airmo are:
- Well-maintained tools maximize performance and promote a longer service life
- Minimize time in-house personnel service tools
- Reduce cost of stocking replacement parts inventory
- Fast turn-around for scheduled services
- Quality service guarantee
Standard Tool Maintenance Service Plan
The Standard Tool Maintenance Service Plan is designed for customers who wish to outsource the responsibility for tool maintenance and service requirements.
The maintenance plan saves time and you will feel confident about the reliability of your tools and service you receive.
- Tools are cleaned internally and externally
- Collets are inspected and cleaned
- Visible inspection of tools and fittings
- All seals and O-rings replaced
- Tool identification is re-applied if necessary
- Final maintenance test and report
After servicing, tools are returned with:
- Test report stating date and results of final maintenance test
- The parts sheet for your model tool, listing replacement parts
- Documents with recommendations for tool handling and service
Extended Tool Repair and Maintenance Plan
The Extended Tool Repair and Maintenance Plan provides the same maintenance service and quality guarantee. The service charge is a fixed rate based on tool OD size and pressure rating.
In addition to the Standard Service Plan, Airmo replaces these worn components with our Extended Tool Repair and Maintenance Plan:
- Piston hoses
- Piston heads
After a tool is received in our facility for repair, an estimate will be sent to you within one business day. Turn-around time for the Extended Tool Repair and Maintenance Plan is one week after receipt of purchase order.
Top of page
Contact Airmo for Your System and Tool Needs